Thursday, May 26, 2011

In with the NEW!!


For the past month, Jesse and I have been sitting on this extremely comfortable, modern and plush couch....... I don't know if it's even considered a couch:


It hasn't been too bad mainly because I always beat Jesse to the couch for a movie, so he's usually the one on the camping chair :) We decided that we needed to upgrade our furniture. So here is what we're sitting on now....................................PLUSH:




Update on Ricochet lately: Ricochet has been longing to be outside ALL THE TIME! She whines and whines until I take her out, and as soon as we get back she immediately wants to go back out. Since I can't take her on 10 walks a day she does this for the majority of the day:


Jesse and I crack up at her because she has this little personality that is so cute and very "Princess-like"

1 comment: